McAllister Olivarius has extensive experience in litigation, arbitration, mediation, and negotiation. We have helped our clients achieve significant victories in extremely sensitive, complex, high-value commercial disputes in the UK, the US, and throughout Europe.
Our advice is tailored to the unique circumstances of your business, and we will always give you an honest assessment of how likely you are to succeed. We understand the importance of maintaining commercial relationships and will always look to settle any dispute through negotiation and mediation before it escalates. However, when we need to fight, we fight hard.
Many of our lawyers have trained and worked at major international firms and have experience of handling disputes under UK, US and various European laws. Our strong global connections allow us to follow a dispute across borders when required. We are adept at handling a full range of commercial disputes, including:
- Claims arising from acquisitions or divestments
- Company, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Contract disputes
- Insolvency claims
- IT disputes
- Professional regulation and disciplinary proceedings
- Property and construction cases
- Intellectual property and patent disputes
- Regulatory and Judicial Review
- Restrictive covenant breaches