International Civil Litigators
UK, US and European Commercial Lawyers
Employment, discrimination and sexual abuse lawyers, with expertise in higher education, online reputation and family law.
A transatlantic law firm with offices in New York and Greater London.
Our purpose is to make whole those who have suffered injustice. Our vision is a better world where the law works for everyone.
We’ve built an international reputation for representing survivors of discrimination and abuse, including cases where victims and perpetrators are in different countries. Our experienced US attorneys and UK solicitors have taken on some of the world’s most powerful and sophisticated institutions.
Our expertise in transatlantic transactions and litigation has seen us bring landmark cases. From race, age and gender discrimination at work and in universities, to divorce, cyberabuse and corporate advice, we want you to thrive.
- Oregon spiritual guru sexual abuse claims – KGW News coverage of McO’s live case
McAllister Olivarius is representing one of the victims of self-proclaimed spiritual guru J. Michael Shoemaker (“Swami Chetanananda”). Our lawsuit alleges Shoemaker was groomed, repeatedly sexually exploited, trafficked, and sexually assaulted our client.
- The Downfall of Diddy Inc. (Bloomberg)
Dr. Ann Olivarius provides insight into the ongoing cases against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.
- Fintech Startup Carta Embroiled in Legal Drama With Former CTO (Bloomberg)
Carta’s former CTO Jerry Talton is being represented by McAllister Olivarius in his ongoing lawsuit following whistleblower claims. The allegations encompass financial misconduct, whistleblower retaliation, and defamation.
- ‘They moved to silence and erase’: artists who sued Tate speak out (The Guardian)
McO helps secure a six-figure settlement for artists treated unfairly by Tate.
- Threats to the Women’s Rights Movement: a conversation with Ann Olivarius (London School of Economics and Political Science)
The LSE’s Grace Lordan speaks to Ann Olivarius about the progress that women have made over the last 50 years.
- RightsCon: The impact of image-based sexual abuse on survivors
Honza Cervenka is joined by Elena Michael, co-founder of #NotYourPorn, to discuss image-based sexual abuse and its impact on victims-survivors at RightsCon.
- Atkinson et al. v. Mount Sinai – Equity in healthcare
McAllister Olivarius proudly represents eight current and former employees of Mount Sinai Health System’s Arnhold Institute for Global Health in a federal complaint alleging sex, age and race discrimination.
- Warwick Joint Claims – the “rape chat”
Our clients were female undergraduate students at Warwick University targeted by a male “rape chat”. We brought a claim against the University on the grounds that its handling of their complaint was discriminatory on the basis of sex.
- Professor Heather Savigny – harassment and victimisation
In response to the support Heather provided to a student assaulted by a senior academic, Heather was victimised by her employer and colleagues.