International Civil Litigators
UK, US and European Commercial Lawyers
Employment, discrimination and sexual abuse lawyers, with expertise in higher education, online reputation and family law.
A transatlantic law firm with offices in New York and Greater London.
Our purpose is to make whole those who have suffered injustice. Our vision is a better world where the law works for everyone.
We’ve built an international reputation for representing survivors of discrimination and abuse, including cases where victims and perpetrators are in different countries. Our experienced US attorneys and UK solicitors have taken on some of the world’s most powerful and sophisticated institutions.
Our expertise in transatlantic transactions and litigation has seen us bring landmark cases. From race, age and gender discrimination at work and in universities, to divorce, cyberabuse and corporate advice, we want you to thrive.
- McO client tells her story on KVAL-TV
Our courageous client, Rachel Montgomery, tells how she was impregnated by a Buddhist leader accused of “ruling” a retreat centre like a “dictator”.
- Dr. Olivarius breaks down two recent blockbuster workplace discrimination cases in Employee Benefit News.
Dr. Olivarius talks about how the system should change and what employees should do to protect themselves against workplace discrimination.
- Dear McO Lawyer – Ep. 5 | A guide to civil and criminal law for survivors of sexual assault
Senior Associate Meghna Sridhar explains the differences between civil and criminal law, and how the civil courts can help survivors of sexual assault.
- ‘They moved to silence and erase’: artists who sued Tate speak out (The Guardian)
McO helps secure a six-figure settlement for artists treated unfairly by Tate.
- Threats to the Women’s Rights Movement: a conversation with Ann Olivarius (London School of Economics and Political Science)
The LSE’s Grace Lordan speaks to Ann Olivarius about the progress that women have made over the last 50 years.
- RightsCon: The impact of image-based sexual abuse on survivors
Honza Cervenka is joined by Elena Michael, co-founder of #NotYourPorn, to discuss image-based sexual abuse and its impact on victims-survivors at RightsCon.
- Atkinson et al. v. Mount Sinai – Equity in healthcare
McAllister Olivarius proudly represents eight current and former employees of Mount Sinai Health System’s Arnhold Institute for Global Health in a federal complaint alleging sex, age and race discrimination.
- Warwick Joint Claims – the “rape chat”
Our clients were female undergraduate students at Warwick University targeted by a male “rape chat”. We brought a claim against the University on the grounds that its handling of their complaint was discriminatory on the basis of sex.
- Professor Heather Savigny – harassment and victimisation
In response to the support Heather provided to a student assaulted by a senior academic, Heather was victimised by her employer and colleagues.