International Civil Litigators
UK, US and European Commercial Lawyers
Employment, discrimination and sexual abuse lawyers, with expertise in higher education, online reputation and family law.
A transatlantic law firm with offices in New York and Greater London.
Our purpose is to make whole those who have suffered injustice. Our vision is a better world where the law works for everyone.
We’ve built an international reputation for representing survivors of discrimination and abuse, including cases where victims and perpetrators are in different countries. Our experienced US attorneys and UK solicitors have taken on some of the world’s most powerful and sophisticated institutions.
Our expertise in transatlantic transactions and litigation has seen us bring landmark cases. From race, age and gender discrimination at work and in universities, to divorce, cyberabuse and corporate advice, we want you to thrive.
- Civil rights lawyer: ‘It is amazing’ Mel Tucker wasn’t instantly suspended (MLive)
Ann Olivarius gives her thoughts on MSU’s leaked Title IX investigation and the allegations against coach Mel Tucker.
- ‘Not What I Signed Up For’: The Reality TV Reckoning Is Here (The Daily Beast)
“A union could be God’s gift for this whole profession.” Dr. Ann Olivarius speaks to The Daily Beast about the rights of reality TV show participants and her ongoing work in the entertainment industry.
- The first-hand reality of trying to get justice for rape (Thred)
Dr. Ann Olivarius tells Thred magazine how the legal system fails victims of rape and sexual assaults.
- ‘They moved to silence and erase’: artists who sued Tate speak out (The Guardian)
McO helps secure a six-figure settlement for artists treated unfairly by Tate.
- Threats to the Women’s Rights Movement: a conversation with Ann Olivarius (London School of Economics and Political Science)
The LSE’s Grace Lordan speaks to Ann Olivarius about the progress that women have made over the last 50 years.
- RightsCon: The impact of image-based sexual abuse on survivors
Honza Cervenka is joined by Elena Michael, co-founder of #NotYourPorn, to discuss image-based sexual abuse and its impact on victims-survivors at RightsCon.
- Atkinson et al. v. Mount Sinai – Equity in healthcare
McAllister Olivarius proudly represents eight current and former employees of Mount Sinai Health System’s Arnhold Institute for Global Health in a federal complaint alleging sex, age and race discrimination.
- Warwick Joint Claims – the “rape chat”
Our clients were female undergraduate students at Warwick University targeted by a male “rape chat”. We brought a claim against the University on the grounds that its handling of their complaint was discriminatory on the basis of sex.
- Professor Heather Savigny – harassment and victimisation
In response to the support Heather provided to a student assaulted by a senior academic, Heather was victimised by her employer and colleagues.